Saturday, February 18, 2012

Clear + Brilliant Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing with Minimum Downtime

I’m a busy working woman just like so many of you.  Lots of appointments, tight schedule… Due to what I do for a living, I am always open to any new gadgets or lotions or creams that will help me and my customers to look youthful, erasing several months or even a couple of years of skin damage from the regular suspects: environmental pollution, stress or just aging and life’s damage,

So when Solta Medical, one of the industry’s strongest sources, recently released their “Clear & Brilliant” procedure, I was ready to take it for a test-drive.

Personally, I can’t give the time for a procedure with a lot of downtime.  No more than two days usually, typically Saturday and Sunday. So I prefer less invasive, low-trauma technique to give me nice, glowing skin.
 

(In the past I’ve tried various resurfacing, Fraxel and all kinds of chemical peels. I’ve had great results from those treatments but it was always worrying, “Will I heal in time to go back to work or travel..?”

After my Clear and Brilliant procedure, I felt “ready-to-go,”  For about an hour I felt warm on the surface, then for another hour I was red, then I changed to a more dark pink “flushed” appearance.

Through Day One – I was dry; Day Two – drier.  Days Three and Four – it felt like tiny grains of sandpaper grit was sloughing off my skin taking my “sun spots” with them.

All side effects were visible only to me and were easily covered by light make up.

Day 5 – a nice fresh look! Through the whole process I was able to maintain my lifestyle with no special adjustments.

“Amazing,” was my reaction!  This is a lifesaver for people who want to maintain their skin but can’t do anything major due their busy schedule.

To achieve desirable results, we recommend having 4 procedures done 3 weeks apart.

To my surprise even my most sensitive patients were able to benefit from this awesome new laser, along my Asian, Hispanic and African-American patients who are much more prone to side effects from other laser treatments.

Find out more information about Clear and Brilliant here >>.


3 comments:

  1. My biggest concern is that I have acne scars. I'm just wondering if I were to get laser skin rejuvenation in Michigan would it get rid of the scaring too because I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog!!!why laser surfacing done # Wrinkles.Superficial scars caused by acne, surgery, or trauma that are not growing or that are getting thicker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to write and share all about it. I feel strongly about it and love to learn more on this topic. Every woman wants to have a clear and glowing skin. And you have given an absolute guidance about it and shared your experience.
    laser skin rejuvenation

    ReplyDelete